TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. SUPPLY OF PRODUCTS
- Purchaser is required to check the ordered products are selected correctly before placing an order. FSE Safe will not be responsible for any incorrectly purchased items.
- Any lead-time given is offered in good faith, is an approximation only, and relates solely to the issue date of the quote (the quoted lead-time may have changed by date of order).
- FSE SAFE shall notify Purchaser if FSE SAFE believes that it will be unable to meet the Required Delivery Date. Supplier’s notice shall include a plan for mitigating the delay. FSE SAFE will not be held responsible for delays caused my natural calamities, customs clearance, Government regulations, and delay from manufacturers end. Client must pick up the material within 3 days of material readiness.
- If the material is not picked up after 3 days storage charges will be charged at $10 per sq feet per day. (Applicable for self collection)
2. FINANCIAL MATTERS
- Price is for the quantity specified: variation in quantity ordered may affect the price.
- This quotation has been prepared from the information supplied by you. Please check that we have interpreted your requirements correctly.
- FSE SAFE’s Invoices. FSE SAFE shall submit e-invoices to the address set out in this Contract.
- Delay in payment of invoices will carry an interest of 5% of invoice value per week delayed.
3. TAXES AND IMPORT AND EXPORT CHARGES
- Responsibilities for Taxes. The Purchaser shall bear all the charges for duties, taxes, custom and be responsible for all necessary licenses to import the material, where applicable.
- Origin and other Certificates (upon prior request at the time of purchase only): FSE SAFE shall provide documentation evidencing the country of origin and/or test certificates, provided request for the same has been made prior to the quotation given to the Purchaser. Any request for certificates after the Purchase Order has been raised will not be entertained by FSE SAFE.
4. DELIVERY OF GOODS
- Other than self collection, goods will be delivered to the nearest point of entry, off-loading being Purchasers responsibility.
- All goods must be checked for damages and/or shortages before signing.
- Please note our normal delivery service as applied to this quote does not include a day or time specific delivery option
- Normal deliveries will take place between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday to Friday.
5. GOVERNING LAW
Governing Law and Resolution of Disputes.
- Governing Law. This Contract is governed by and interpreted under the laws of Singapore.
- Resolution of Disputes. The Parties shall exclusively and finally resolve any dispute that arises out of this Contract by using direct negotiations, mediation and arbitration as set
- Confidentiality. Both parties shall treat all information arising out of this Contract as valuable, proprietary and confidential, and shall not disclose and shall ensure that all members of Purchaser Group do not disclose, any such Confidential Information to any other person without the prior written consent.
- FSE SAFE has a strict no cancellation policy and a no return policy. All goods paid for are non cancellable and non exchangeable.
- We do not accept returns, however exchanges can be considered ONLY if the item you purchased has a manufacturing defective.
- If you receive a manufacturing defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details and picture of the received product with the defect.
- To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We will fully examine the product and notify you via e-mail within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a replacement as a result of the defect or rejection of approval to replace the product. If you are entitled to a replacement, we will send the replacement product using the original method of delivery.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.